<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thailand Trip - Day 8: Railay 

Finally we feel up to doing some climbing. Luckily the easy walls are in the shade. I guess lurning to climb is like most other things. When you start you don't have the right technique and so you waste a lot of energy. When you are climbing in this heat you sweat profusely and need to continously reapply chalk to your hands. I managed to make it up one of the easiest climbs but only half way up two others. I could make it up to a point where you needed to lung for teh next hold but my arms could not do it. It was what I should have expected considering I did no training. Tim had a great time and did 4 climbs in all. Afterward we were not exhausted, just tired so we hand an early dinner and an early night.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?