<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thailand Trip - Day 6: Railay 

Not the best of days. Tim is now sick, worse than I. He spent the day in the bungalo in and out of bed and the bathroom. The imodium did it's job in blocking me up but did not treat the actual problem. Looking in the LP it suggests taking anti-biotics.

I saddled up and headed to the only pharmacy in Railay on the east beach. I bought a treatment of ciprofloxacin for both of us. The pharmacist said she sees many people with the same problem and that it is the different food. On the way back I took a break to swim at West Railay. Taking mums advice to eat bland foods I got us a margarita pizza for dinner. It was surprisingly good. Hopefully the anti-biotics will start to kick in tomorrow.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?