<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 13, 2005

South America Trip - Day 26 - Cuzco 

Today Lou rested to recover from the trail so I went with Mum and Erica to look around. Little did I know this would entail Mum buying something from every hawker and going into every jewellery shop. To maintain my sanity I wished them well and agreed to meet them later. I took a stroll through a part of town I hadnĀ“t been to before but did not find anything interesting.

In the afternoon we meet up and dragged Lou out of bed to visit the Inca Museum. From what our guide had told us we were able to make some sense of the exhibits as the explanations were mostly in Spanish. It was mostly pottery from Inca and pre Inca times but I found the pictures of Macchu Picchu before it was restored and the mummified bodies in foetal positions most interesting.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?