<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

Sports galore...and abit of boogying 

Comments
You may have noticed that you can now make comments on our blog entries. It would be nice to communicate in this way but be nice!

Suze's Wine Bar
I went out with Mel and Chelle for a pre birthday dinner at the above. It is a Kiwi wine bar. I had a delicious steak and shared a yummy Pavlova for dessert! I was spoiled with lovely pressies as well.

Lovebox
Got a call from Laurence on Saturday morning saying he had a mate with two spare tickets to Lovebox on a Summers Day. This is an annual gig at Clapham Common. There are tents with different DJ's playing house, drum n bass etc and the main act is Groove Armada playing a live set. Awesome. The day threatened rain but turned out balmy. Joseph and I really enjoy Groove Armada's music as it is very upbeat and happy. You may recognise the song that goes "I see you baby....shaking that ass". I was shaking my booty!

Sunday Sports Day
I booked the couch at Rae and Steve's place for the TV coverage of the Wimbledon Men's final and the Euro 2004 football final. We had chocolate covered strawberries, Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Chinese takeaways to sustain us over the period. It's hard work being an arm chair sports fan! Federer and Sharapova look set to dominate for the next few years. And what a great surprise the Greeks were.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?