<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I had my first "Star spot" a couple of weekends ago. I was having lunch with Jo (Granville) and Stephen Merchant was sitting at a table next to us. "Who is he?" you ask. Well he worked with Ricky Gervais on the creation and writing of The Office series. I can tell you're not impressed!

Last Monday we caught up with Audrey and Michael. They are going to NZ to settle and enjoy the refreshing Kiwi lifestyle.

Our friend Luke is also going back home. We met up with him on Saturday and checked out a jazz band at the famous Jazz Cafe in Camden. The venue was great and the band had many fans. They were celebrating their 25th anniversary. Maybe that's why we didn't enjoy them as much as the other (and older) punters did.

This week I'm full of anticipation regarding our upcoming move. We are only moving down the road but it still seems like a big deal to me. I guess it's more what it signifies rather than the actual activity of moving. It means we gain responsibilities..... and bills! But the positives out weigh the negatives. We'll have a lovely place we can call our own.

I hope the Kiwi cricket team keep their good form for their tour over here. We have tickets to the test at Lords in May. I'm not sure if I'll be joining the "Beige brigade" though. You can buy the 70s style uniform to advertise your support. It's the Kiwi version of the "Balmy army" although I don't think they sing as well. Swing low.....


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?