<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

It’s been a funny old week. I had a job interview on Wednesday that went well. I don’t think I got the role as I haven’t heard back from them (they were interviewing only two people so I was happy to be selected for an interview). If I do get it I don’t think I’ll take it as I’d be a one woman band in a sea of engineers and I prefer working in Communications and Marketing teams where everyone is bubbly and chatty. Plus Victoria is a great place to work as it is close to a few big parks.

I started jogging this week. The first time I went out I couldn’t keep up! So I slowed down to walk and said that I could find my own way back. Unfortunately I got lost so two hours later I arrived back at work a little tired! That’s taking fitness to the extreme! Well, I got right back into it the next day, took a shorter route and really enjoyed it. Who would have thought that I’d enjoy running. When the weather gets warmer it will be lovely and it’s great to get out of the office and return refreshed. I’ll be transformed into a Super fit Lou!

On Thursday I went to the play of When Harry met Sally starring Luke Perry (of Beverly 90210 fame) and Alyson Hannigan (Willow off Buffy the Vampire Slayer). It was so lovely. They used the dialogue from the movie and the famous orgasm scene was very well done. The actors had a really good rapport and comic timing. Perry was very charismatic and Hannigan very sweet. Warm fuzzies all round.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?