<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 16, 2003

I started my job on Thursday. My job is entering results from a survey into a database for Islington Council. It is very repetitive and boring but there are some upsides to it. The people seem quite nice, I don't have to deal with any clients and they have glide time so as long as I do 7 hours each day I can start and end when I like.

On Saturday night we went to Shepherds bush to see Black Eyed Peas, our first live gig here. They were fantastic, very talented, energetic, great dancing and free-styling too. The Brits took a while to get going, we were dancing away while everyone else was soberly standing still, by the end the whole house was rocking.

Today Lou and I went shopping for work clothes for me on Oxford Street. I got some pants and a shirt. Lou got sick of me wanting to go into every clothing store so we stopped for a bite to eat. After lunch we headed over to Camden market. This is like Cuba Street back home, lots of interesting people and shops and big markets, I will have to go back there and spend an entire day to see the rest of it.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?