<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

It's my Birthday today! I am the ripe old age of 24. Thank you to those who sent emails and cards. It is nice to know I am remembered even when I am not in the country.

I have spent this morning applying for jobs online. But this afternoon we are going to the Tate Modern to see some culture darling, then to dinner at a popular local restaurant. So that should be nice. Lou has baked me a cake to (I think it is chocolate as the I notice the coca tin has moved, I am so cunning).

Yesterday I ventured into the central city on my own to buy our Bill Bailey tickets. On my way home I was crossing Piccadilly Circus when 2 horse drawn carts with red coated guards and mounted police went past. I saw a blonde haired woman in one of them (Lou thinks it might have been prince Edwards wife).

Bill Bailey was great. I like how he includes musical pieces into his routine. He did this drum and bass song with samples of George Bush, fantastic!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?