<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 15, 2003

Gidday from Sydney! Joseph and I arrived safely after a pleasant Emirates Airlines flight. By the time we'd eaten our vegetarian meals and watched "The Matrix Reloaded" on our personal monitors the plane was descending into Sydney! I didn't even have time to start my book! The flight was about two thirds full. We shared our section of the plane with a troupe of Russian ice skaters. It reminded me of my ballet days touring with the Birmingham Royal Ballet.

When we arrived we were greeted by Ted and Merrily and quickly whisked away to a yummy indian restaurant for our second dinner of the night (just call us Lulu and Jojo Baggins!).

For you techies out there: Paddy and Merrily have this awesome wireless internet connection (256 kb). It's a joy to use.

Today we are going to spend the day with Ted. Might check out the aquarium at Darling Harbour.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?